Syed,

I have run into this problem with a couple of other clients.  I still haven't
figured out why it happens. But, to fix the problem you need to:

1) Delete the duplicate IAN's ( 25067, 25146, 25153) for the account number
combination in the GCR file.
2) Search in the GLH file for any records that have those IAN number and
change them to the OLD IAN (984) number.
3) Run CEA971D program.  If you can't find this program from the menu's, run
it from the command line "call CEA971D".
4) Check your G/L to make sure that it balances.

If the G/L balances, you are finished.  If not, there is a more manual fix.
If you have trouble working through these steps,  I will be happy to work
with you off line.  Just drop me an email and I will give you a phone number
to contact me.

Eric Elsberry