Please disregard my last email. It was not meant to go to the group... I
hit reply all versus just reply....

Mitchell K. Kleinman
Executive Vice President
CCS - an IBM Premier Business Partner
949-476-0874 (Main)
949-261-3298 (Direct)
949-261-9164 (Office Fax)
425-940-1954 (eFax)
Mitch@ccseservers.com

|         |           mkleinman@ccseser|
|         |           vers.com         |
|         |           bpcs-l-bounces@mi|
|         |           drange.com       |
|         |           01/05/2003 10:09 |
|         |           "SSA's BPCS ERP  |
|         |           System"          |

  |       To:       "SSA's BPCS ERP System" <bpcs-l@midrange.com>
                                                 |
  |       cc:       bpcs-l@midrange.com, bpcs-l-bounces@midrange.com
                                                 |
  |       Subject:  Re: UNSUBSRIBE

If you ever require low cost IBM equipment or parts or pre-owned upgrades,
please call me!!!

Mitchell K. Kleinman
Executive Vice President
CCS - an IBM Premier Business Partner
949-476-0874 (Main)
949-261-3298 (Direct)
949-261-9164 (Office Fax)
425-940-1954 (eFax)
Mitch@ccseservers.com

"Srisai Paluri" <srisai-paluri@abunayyangroup.com>
Sent by: bpcs-l-bounces@midrange.com
01/05/2003 08:12 AM
Please respond to "SSA's BPCS ERP System"