Judi,

There is a system parameter (in SYS800) where you tell BPCS to either run by
facility or not.  I have not tested it, but I would expect MRP/MPS to use the
Item Master planning parameters instead of the MRP140  when you do not run by
facility.  You would also need your BOM's to be global.

I believe that MRP140 records are created by BOM Maintenence, Cost rollup and
MRP/MPS generation.

Myron Hamilton