Sales and Cost of sales are posted to the G/L based on Item Class.     Is
there a way based on a customer type to direct sales and cost of sales to
specific Acct#'s?        I know on the cost I could create a different
type of "B" transaction.   When INV920 is ran I could change the "B" to
the new Type.    How and when could the "BL" transaction be affected? The
Sales on a specific customer type needs to be kept separate for G/L
analysis.

Another option, I though of, would be at Order Entry change the Item Class
on the order for this Customer Type to specific item class to represent
this type of sale.     The class on the order is captured at time of entry
and not changed when the item master is maintained.    ECL keeps the class
used on the B and BL transactions.

Anyone have other suggestions?

Roger Henady
Thorco Industries