We are on a user license for BPCS 405 CD.
For us this means the NUMBER OF DIFFERENT Human Being USERS on our 400 who
may access BPCS irrespective of environment.
We only work one shift, at present, so the notion that there might be a
different crew wanting to use BPCS in the evenings, such that we would have
MORE different BPCS users total than might want to be signed on at any ONE
time, that is not an issue for us.

So for example,
    * I use AL to access our LIVE environment, coded as a 400 programmer
    * I use ALE to access our EDUCATION and TESTING environment, coded as
an ordinary user
    * I use ALSKED to test some scheduling software where the report prints
a little differently based on who the user is
    * I COUNT as a SINGLE user, even though I have 3 different sign-ons to
BPCS, and typically use a work station that has several sessions available.
    * I don't know if they count SSA as one of the users ... it is there
for the security to work right, but we do not use it as a user.

-
Al Macintyre (macwheel99@sigecom.net via Eudora)
Al's diary http://radio.weblogs.com/0107846/
Cure cancer. http://members.ud.com/about/