From: bpcs-l-admin@midrange.com [mailto:bpcs-l-admin@midrange.com] On
Behalf Of HipszerT@pinnaclefoodscorp.com
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 10:58 AM
To: bpcs-l@midrange.com
Subject: Seeking a Senior Level BPCS Business Analyst/Programmer Analyst
in Philly/South Jersey!!

This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not
understand
Pinnacle Foods Corporation is looking for one of you!  Would you like to
join a fast paced and growth/acquisition minded company?  GREAT!!!  We
are
marketers, distributors, and manufacturers of many food items you've
grown
up with...like Swanson's Hungry Man (TM) Dinners and Vlasic Pickles to
name
a couple.  Check us out at  <http://www.pinnaclefoodscorp.com>
www.pinnaclefoodscorp.com

BPCS is our core business application and we need someone who can help
us
use it better and assist with additional implementations as we acquire
other
food companies.  Our office is located in Cherry Hill, NJ; just minutes
from
Philadelphia and only about an hour to the Jersey Shore!  I want to talk
everyone
that thrives on helping their company succeed and has 5 or more years
experience with the Supply Chain and  Manufacturing modules of BPCS (v4x
or
v6x), RPG IV, and AS/Set.  The right candidate will not only excel at
the
technical aspects of BPCS and the AS/400 (iSeries), but will also
understand
the functional aspects of the Supply Chain applications.

Just a things to consider before you respond...
    *  The position is full time and permanent, no contractors please.
    *  The position is in Cherry Hill, NJ and we will not be providing
relocation assistance.
    *  US Citizens only; we do not sponsor.

Thanks!!!

Tony Hipszer