From: McK King <McK.King@bwaycorp.com>
To: "'bpcs-l@midrange.com'" <bpcs-l@midrange.com>
Subject: User defined Menus now referred to as User Containers. UNIX versi
--

       on 6.1.01 and later.
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 16:50:19 -0500

Hello,

Can anyone refer me to information on how to create a user tab in which one
may place those programs which support an individual users task. In the old
green versions these were referred to as User-Defined menus and now help
infers they are User Containers and controlled within odo.cfg. I have found
that file but cannot get a container to generate in the current menu
version.

Thank you in advance for any help,

McK King
ITS Contractor BWAY Corporation