Which Rep was it?

Mitchell K. Kleinman
Executive Vice President
CCS- an IBM Premier Business Partner
mitch@ccseservers.com
Office: (949) 261-3298 - Direct
Mobile: (949) 922-2434
Fax: (949) 261-9164

|         |           "Johnson, Gary"  |
|         |           <GJohnson@iwgid.c|
|         |           bpcs-l-admin@midr|
|         |           ange.com         |
|         |           10/25/2002 08:46 |
|         |           bpcs-l           |

  |       To:       "'bpcs-l@midrange.com'" <bpcs-l@midrange.com>
                                                 |
  |       cc:
                                                 |
  |       Subject:  RE: Bpcs' new OGS pricing

This pricing was presented to us from our Account Rep. I had not previously
heard of a OGS pricing change or have seen anything on OGS' website.