From: bpcs-l-admin@midrange.com [mailto:bpcs-l-admin@midrange.com] On
Behalf Of Jason Pisetsky
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 3:49 PM
To: Amitava Banerjee
Subject: ACOM Discount Offer on New EZPrint/400 Modules!

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Hello EZPrint/400 customer,

Are you still interested in adding some of the new exciting EZPrint/400
modules like emailing, faxing, PDF conversion or archiving?

If you are printing your checks with EZPrint/400, would you like to
start
printing your other forms such as Invoices and Purchase Orders?

If you are printing forms with EZPrint/400, would you like to start
printing
your checks?

Or would you like to start printing your W-2 and 1099 forms with
EZPrint/400?

***ACOM is offering SPECIAL DISCOUNT PROGRAMS for our existing customers
that
sign up for any additional module by 12/30/02!!***

Now is the time to consider adding that new module! We have several year
end
special discount programs available just for our existing customers!

Please let me know if you would like the details regarding this special
limited-time offer from ACOM.

Best Regards,
Jason Pisetsky
Regional Manager