One Possible cause would be a change to the process, If all orders were
originally only allocated upon release/print of the orders and now Batch
Allocations is being used.

                    "Tom
                    Jedrzejewicz @        To:     <bpcs-l@midrange.com>
                    San Pedro"            cc:
                    <TJedrzejewicz        Subject:     Re: Shop Order
Allocations
                    Sent by:
                    bpcs-l-admin@mi
                    drange.com

                    10/16/02 01:52
                    PM
                    Please respond
                    to bpcs-l

Thanks for the response --

Both flags are set to Yes.  I checked a backup, and both were set to
Yes well before the behavior changed.  The user has not changed, not has
their process (at least not that I can tell).

Strange.

>>> Mhamilton8685@aol.com 10/16/02 09:13AM >>>
THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO
WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED,
CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or
agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying,
downloading, storing or forwarding of this communication is prohibited.  If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
via email and delete the message from your computer files and/or data base.
Thank you.
Tom,

Check the flag in the facility master to allow facility wide backflush.
 You
could also check to see if the shop order warehouse was changed from
non-allocatable to allocatable.

Myron Hamilton
COBUS

at http://archive.midrange.com/bpcs-l.