The default pallet container is set up for the weight of an empty pallet.
This is populated in the IIM in the Default Pallet Type.  The Units per
Pallet in the item master is also populated.
It appears that to get the tare weight BPCS is taking the default pallet
type weight X the units per pallet???

                    Cfgwizard@aol.c
                    om                     To:     bpcs-l@midrange.com
                    Sent by:               cc:
                    bpcs-l-admin@mi        Subject:     Re: OLM partial pallet
weights
                    drange.com

                    06/26/2002
                    03:22 PM
                    Please respond
                    to bpcs-l

Clarification please. In your example you are getting 20 lbs of the 25 lb
tare weight defined in the default pallet(container)??  Are you using the
Auto Create Packaging option?
Regards.