From: bpcs-l-admin@midrange.com [mailto:bpcs-l-admin@midrange.com]On
Behalf Of Galka, Bob
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 4:26 PM
To: 'bpcs-l@midrange.com'
Subject: RE: Closing a PO line Item to status 3..

Myron... thanks for the reply...

We are on V8.. and as I stated this is an accounting not a purchasing
problem and the accounting group does not have Purchasing Maintenance
clearance. I was looking for a solution from the Accounts Payable side, but
I think you are correct in that the problem will have to be addressed via
the Purchasing module...

Thanks again

Bob