       I am setting up a new user as far as BPCS is concerned.   They have the
option off their menu to open up the inventory menu SSAI00.   They also have
authority to the program SFC500.  However when they type SFC for the menu
option they are getting a function check message (see below).  I don't rememver
having to give anyone anything to allow them to transfer from menu to menu.  I
looked at another profile that can jump menus and see nothing set different in
their profiles except the initial menu they call.   What am I missing?

Thanks!

 Message ID . . . . . . :   CPF9999       Severity . . . . . . . :   40
 Message type . . . . . :   Escape
 Date sent  . . . . . . :   05/30/02      Time sent  . . . . . . :   09:28:51

 Message . . . . :   Function check. CPF1046 unmonitored by SSAI00 at statement
   12100, instruction X'00DC'.
 Cause . . . . . :   An escape exception message was sent to a program which
   did not monitor for that message. The full name of the program to which the
   unmonitored message was sent is SSAI00  . At the time the message was sent
   the program was stopped at higher level language statement number(s) 12100.
   If more than one statement number is shown, the program was a bound program.
   Optimization does not allow a single statement number to be determined. If
   *N is shown as a value, it means the actual value was not available.
 Recovery  . . . :   See the low level messages previously listed to locate the
   cause of the function check.  Correct any errors, and then try the request
   again.
                                                                         Bottom

   16000 - RETURN
   12100 - CHGDTAARA DTAARA(*GDA (1 512)) VALUE('SFC
  Function check. CPF1046 unmonitored by SSAI00 at statement 12100,
    instruction X'00DC'.
   38500 - RCVMSG MSG(&MSG) MSGLEN(&MSGLEN) MSGDTA(&MSGDTA) MSGID(&MSGID)
   39000 - SNDPGMMSG MSG('DTAARA(*GDA) not valid because job not group
job.') TOPGMQ(*SAME) MSGTYPE(*INFO)
 DTAARA(*GDA) not valid because job not group job.
   7100 - SNDF DEV(*FILE) RCDFMT(MSGCTL)          /* File name is
   *LIBL/SSAI00DT. */
   7400 - SNDRCVF DEV(*FILE) RCDFMT(SSAI00) WAIT(*YES)          /* File
   name is  *LIBL/SSAI00DT. */