From:   Roy Luce [mailto:lwl@ix.netcom.com]
Sent:   Monday, April 15, 2002 11:40 AM
To:     'bpcs-l@midrange.com'
Subject:        RE: Other Software Products

For various reasons I recently did an informal survey of BPCS, MAPAC and
MAPICS users of record.  Of those who moved on to other systems the
overwhelming majority went to JD Edwards.  In a distant second place was
JBA; emphasis on distant.  A VERY small community left the AS400 world and
went to UNIX or NT based systems.  None of the selected packages captured
more than 1 or 2 converting firms.

Roy Luce

Main:   847-540-9635
Cell:   847-910-0884