It looks like somebody made a change to a Bill of
Materials while there were active Shop Orders for the
item. That creates a mismatch between the sequence #
in the MBM and the FMA file.

Check if that is the case.  If it is, that is your
answer.

In general, the main problem is with the deletion of
components.  The safest procedure is to take an item
out from future use by making the TO date of effecitve
in the BOM to the date of today.  That will not mess
up the sequence match with existing, active, shop
orders.

Regards,

Ruben