Tom

I'm on 405 CD & we had a similar problem over a year ago where we ran out of
Inventory Transaction Journals that come into GLD via INV920 or some such
program name.  I am not now at the office so it is not handy for me to locate
all the files we had to tweak, but there should be traffic on this in BPCS_L
archives, since we got a lot of good advice from this list.

GJW GJH GJD for starters.
I would suspect that you could take a GL journal that has not yet been posted
to a conclusion and change its identification to something that is obviously
understood to people (when we ran out of IN journals, I changed unposted to
IQ, after asking accounting department if they wanted this stuff to end up
after or before the rest of the IN stuff, otherwise I might have made it IK)
.  If you changing in one file, you need to change all the corresponding
entries in other files.

BPCS 405 CD Manager / Programmer @ Global Wire Technologies Incorporated
http://www.globalwiretechnologies.com = new name same quality wire
engineering company: fax # 812-424-6838