Art makes some good points.
There are exceptions to many general rules.

You also need to be alert to your internal modification naming policy for
additions that have been made to base BPCS.
There are people out there with different philosophies on how best to name
things we add to the total software collection, so it is consistent with SSA
naming conventions, works with SSA security, but does not use a name that is
likely to be added by SSA  in a future BMR PTF or release.
We have had several of those philosophies adding to our collection, and we
have had some people who added stuff to our collection who were oblivious to
the rules. (Alister Wm Macintyre) (Al Mac)