From: EGlozman@impactit.com [mailto:EGlozman@impactit.com]
Sent: mardi 12 mars 2002 15:19
To: bpcs-l@midrange.com
Subject: Re: ODW Question

Is this a new program or existing already?  If it's an existing program and
you are adding new data model you have to introduce this data model to the
program by running reorganize data model command on a server.
I am not sure how to do that on Unix, but I think I have some
documentation. Let me know if you need it I will look for it.

Ellen Glozman
One Ivybrook Boulevard
Suite 190
Ivyland, PA, 18974
Phone: 215 443-9401 ext 323
Fax: 215  443-8800
Cell: 215 534-1942
E- Mail:  Eglozman@impactit.com

                    Dekeuleneer
                    Emmanuel                  To:     "Bpcs-L (mailing list)
(E-mail)" <bpcs-l@midrange.com>
                    <Emmanuel.Dekeulene       cc:
                    er@css.be>                Fax to:
                    Sent by:                  Subject:     ODW Question
                    bpcs-l-admin@midran
                    ge.com

                    03/12/02 04:28 AM
                    Please respond to
                    bpcs-l

Hello,

When developping a new BPCS Application that uses a new datamodel with new
tables, ODW Generator creates an SQL script. This script creates the new
tables
and new views used by the new application.
Once these tables created in Oracle do you need to do something else?
For instance when creating a new application you have to let know BPCS that
the
new application is a BPCS program.
Do you have to do the same with new tables? Do you need to tell BPCS that
these
new tables are for this new application? Is the script created by ODW
generator enough?

Does anyone has experience with this?
Thanks
Emmanuel