We are in V6.0.04
We have 2 books (USD and Argentine PSO). The base is Argentine PSO.
We do this.
     1. In CEA, in Activity Definition ("the photo camera icon") we set
Allow Error Journal =Yes (GTN.TNAEJ=1)
     2. We set equals the journal numbers in both books (File GJR) to
identify the post.
     3. We force the GLH.LHBKOV  (Book Amount Override 0=No1=Yes) to 1 with
a RPG program where the GLH.LHLSTS in PSO book is 2 or 3 and GLH.LHLSTS is
1in the USD book.
     4. We run a RPG that fix the amounts in GLH.

The points 3 and 4 can be done manually in CEA.

P.S.: sorry by my english.

                    "Amitava
                    Banerjee"                Para:   <bpcs-l@midrange.com>
                    <Amitava.Banerjee        cc:
                    @trin.net>               Asunto:      Rounding of Debit and
Credit Amounts
                    Enviado por:             in GLH
                    bpcs-l-admin@midr
                    ange.com

                    15/02/2002 19:06
                    Por favor,
                    responda a bpcs-l

Hi
I am having a problem.
1. The base currency is Mexican Pesos.
2. The Order is in USD.
3. The exchange rate is 9.5037000.
4. The amounts in the two lines in the order are US$ 1417.00 and US$
1625.00.
5. Invoiced it.

Now there is a difference in the Base Debit (LHDRAM) and Base Credit fields
(LHCRAM) in GLH, because
while converting the transaction amounts (in USD) to base amounts (in
Mexican Pesos), it is doing the following calculations

Transaction       Rate           Base

1417.00            9.5037        13466.7429  rounded to 13466.74
1625.00            9.5037        15443.5125  rounded to 15443.51
 3042.00           9.5037        28910.2554  rounded to 28910.26

So there is a differece of .01 between the debit and credit (since the
total of credit is 13466.74 + 15443.51 = 28910.25  and the debit column has
28910.26).
How can I solve this?
TIA
Amitava