Well I don't know about Jim, but I find your answer insulting.  So if your
ERP vendor goes belly up your going to walk in to your Presidents office
and tell them I need a few million dollars to change our ERP system that we
just spent the last three years installing.  If that's your only solution
you plan on having on the table then I don't know about your company going
belly up but maybe the IT department should.  As for your reference that if
you doubt the "Viability of the ERP system" my question to you would be,
What ERP system would you not doubt the viability of right now?  Now I
don't know what you do at work but in my world what Jim's doing is called
planning for contingencies and it's a part of the managers job.  You know I
don't seriously think my building is going to go up in flames but guess
what we have a disaster recovery plan anyway.

MacWheel99@aol.com@midrange.com on 02/07/2002 01:25:53 AM

Please respond to bpcs-l@midrange.com

Sent by:  bpcs-l-admin@midrange.com