Don't know about other versions but in BPCS CD when you are running ACP900
you have the option

Purge Unreconciled Payments?             (Y/N)

You do not therefore have to  use the Bank Statement Posting and
Reconciliation functionality if you do not wish to.

In our case we would prefer to retain the ACP information online for longer
but the max 'Number of Days to Retain Data'  in ACP180 is 999 which is less
that 3 years.

"Tony Cregg" <tony.cregg@essmail.co.uk>@midrange.com on 19/01/2002 21:52:33

Please respond to bpcs-l@midrange.com

Sent by:  bpcs-l-admin@midrange.com