Mitch,

My apologies for the delay in response.  I lost your message between the
desktop and the laptop.  As yours is the only complaint so far, I'm guessing
that it came from a magazine subscription or some such that included your
e-mail address.  I'd follow the removal instructions...

Regards,

Dean Asmussen
BPCS-L List Administrator
E-mail:  DAsmussen@aol.com

In a message dated 12/6/01 3:00:07 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
MDamon@agrilinkfoods.com writes:

> I don't think I signed up for this, would it be possible that my address was
>  harvested from the list serve?
>
>  Mitch Damon, CPIM
>  Planning Systems Manager
>  Agrilink Foods, Rochester NY