From: MacWheel99@aol.com [mailto:MacWheel99@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 1:47 PM
To: bpcs-l@midrange.com
Subject: Re: INV300 - Soft Allocations

Dick, we on BPCS 405 CD mixed mode on AS400
I saw your Subject & was about to do a reply about doing reorg (I will have
to check our menu when I get into the office ... INV972 is not the only one
we do) but then body of your post indicates you already done that.

Other stuff I would check:
Are all the allocations consistent by warehouse?
Do you have several warehouses in play?

Are totals in sync between IIM IWI ILI?

Is the quantity on hand zero, or insufficient for the allocations?
Try this ... do a temporary adjustment to make the on-hand bigger than all
the allocations, do the reorg, reverse your adjustment.

BPCS 405 CD Manager / Programmer @ Global Wire Technologies Incorporated
http://www.globalwiretechnologies.com = new name same quality wire
engineering company: fax # 812-424-6838