Hello:
   I posted a question on how to create a batch query to run 10 queries in a
fixed sequence  with some date variables as the parameter.  By reading all the
replies , I came to the conclusion that I have to create a CL program to do
this. Because I am new to use BPCs and I do not have a programming document , I
have no idea how to create a CL program. What is a CL program anyway? I can get
little hint from the F1 help of BPCs system.

   Anyone can give me a more detailed descriptions on how to create this kind of
CL program. If you can send me a sample CL program to do this kind of stuffs,
this will be very great. You can email your replies to me by
Johnson_zhao@bba-nonwovens.com

Thanks very much

Johnson

-------------- Internet E-mail Confidentiality ----------------------

Please note: This message may contain information which is
privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you believe
you have received this message in error, please forward to
administrator@bba-nonwovens.com.