I can distinctly recall seeing topics such as 'New Financials for BPCS CD'
and ' Extending the Life of BPCS CD' listed on the agenda for the recent
SSAGT Client Forum. However (apart from the forthcoming release of the BPCS
CD Web Client) I did not find anything on these topics in the Presentations
which were made available afterwards on OGS.
Does anyone have any information on this.

Thanks, Vincent

"Jane Brown" <jbrown@behlen.ca>@midrange.com on 27/11/2001 20:50:40

Please respond to bpcs-l@midrange.com

Sent by:  bpcs-l-admin@midrange.com