Dear BPCS Implementers (manufacturing experts)

Your urgent response will be highly appreciated.  Thanks

 Sweet Water Quatntity: 1 cu m

 1.      Normal Condition

 Material (Direct)            kg/cu m

Chemical A                   0.2130

Chemical B                   0.3450

Chemical C                   0.8000

* Raw Water is not to be charged therefore no costing is required.

 * (Indirect)                    kw hr/ cu m

Electricity                     3.86900

 2.      Severe Condition:

In case of algea formation and QC test a condition may trigger to use another
chemical, wherein the operation will be halted and the chemical will be used.
This condition occur once a week.

                                    Kg/cu m

Chemical D                   0.1111

Question: 1.

In this case where we do not know when Chemical D will be used, how the
requirement is to be generated?

B. Power Generation:

The power produced will be through Generators to serve the plant and the admin
building.

*Electricity BOM

                        Liter/ kw hr

Fuel                              0.54568

Question: 2.

Will this be a part of our Normal BOM? as a sub component. or a separate BOM,
no dependency on the desaline water BOM.

This is associated with the production of 1 cu m of desalinated water

o      Fuel requirments are to be generated and monitored.

o      The User is not interested to charge this to overhead.

 Since there is requirement to monitor the power consumed by the plant  this is
to validate the process guarantee  from the supplier.