Subj:    If you're contributing, PLEASE READ! (RE: *** ADMIN: Contributions)
From:   Dan.Bale@handleman.com (Bale, Dan)
To: midrange-l@midrange.com, rpg400-l@midrange.com, Security400@midrange.com,
mi400@midrange.com, ISN-Citizens@midrange.com, MIDRANGE-JOBS@midrange.com,
midrange-nontech@midrange.com, usa911@midrange.com
                          -
(This has been cross-posted to the other lists I subscribe to.  Please
forward to other lists that you don't see this being sent to.)

Did you see where JT has offered to match all contributions received
today, up to $1000?  He has just requalified the "received today" part
just a bit.  He is asking people to at least *pledge* today and then, of
course, followup on the pledge as quickly as possible.  The intention is
to get people to avoid putting this off until ... who knows when.  If
contributing sounds like a good idea (and believe me, the response I've
gotten shows you'd be in excellent company), then just DO IT!  If you
don't have your checkbook with you at work today, write a note on the
back of your hand to do it tonight when you get home.

PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY!
I have an idea that *may* make it easier for David to tabulate
contributions for the purpose of JT's matching offer.  If you can pledge
today (or if  you have already contributed to this campaign), send an
email to David@midrange.com (NOTE!!!  Do NOT, repeat, do NOT send this
to the lists!!!) with the subject line as follows:  "I pledge $xx for
midrange.com" and substitute xx with the dollars (or U.S. dollars
approximate equivalent).  Assuming David can sort or filter his email by
subject, it should be a rather quick tabulation on his part.  Remember,
send this confirmation of your pledge to David@midrange.com , NOT to the
lists.
DID YOU READ THAT CAREFULLY?

Dan Bale
IT - AS/400
Handleman Company
248-362-4400  Ext. 4952
D.Bale@Handleman.com

You can get mailing address from
http://www.midrange.com/contributions.htm

What is the value of this list to you?
Getting David to accept contributions can be difficult, but we know what
kinds of struggles he has had to keep midrange dot com going.