We have an our solution that can substitute CIM600 program because if you
recompile you should have problem with EURO fields, and others.This way is
to invoke in a good way INV500B1using other fields with a work file to
create and mantain before to process.
If you are interested you can send me a message

roberto.bussani@twingroup.com