Cesar,

We are a software supplier who have been integrating with BPCS for about 8
years and have over the last 2 years developed a solution that should meet
your needs.

We call the module ARLockbox.
What it typically involves is taking a bank file and uploading that onto
your AS400.  From there we run algorithms with tolerances against open
accounts receivable transactions.  When a match is completed (which can be
done if we have the invoice number within the bank file) then a match is
proposed.  Users would then review the selected matches and authorise,
creating postings that clear the outstanding records on the RAR file
(Accounts Receivable) and CEA.  We can also post unallocated cash
transactions where invoice numbers are unknown, make changes to discount,
create deductions and post directly to the general ledger from the ACR
allocation window.

In your case where you do not have a bank file but have the information
registered on other software then we could use that file to allocate against
accounts receivable.  Your software would be no different than a normal bank
file but would most probably have better information, making the matching
process if anything a little easier.

Let me know if you would like more information.

Best Regards
Greg Coulter
Business Development Cashbook
Limerick, Ireland