you shoud check order policy<>blanks
, the forecast qty, or order qty depending on item and maybe there is
enough stock?

Danny Monselise agis-group

                    "Lacelle, Marc"
                    <LACELLE@rcmint        To:     "'BPCS-L@midrange.com'"
                    .ca>                   <BPCS-L@midrange.com>
                    Sent by:               cc:
                    bpcs-l-admin@mi        Subject:     MRP300D
                    drange.com

                    17/10/2001
                    20:16
                    Please respond
                    to bpcs-l

     V61.01 MM AS/400

I have a situation where I cannot figure out why a certain item is not
calculating when I run MRP500 and MRP600. When I use MRP300D and view the
item in question, I see on the header info "Activity ÐY". I know this
field
comes from the CIC data or MRP140. If I blank this field out for that
specific item and re-run MRP500, MRP600 and returns to status "Y" and again
fails to calculate.

How does this field get to the "Y" status and how can I prevent it from
going to a "Y".

Thanks

Marc Lacelle

The Royal Canadian Mint is proud to be among the "35 Best Companies to Work
For in Canada" in 2001, according to the Globe and Mail's Report On
Business
Magazine.

La Monnaie royale canadienne est fière de se retrouver, pour l'an 2001,
parmi les «35 meilleures entreprises où travailler au Canada», selon la
revue Report On Business du Globe and Mail.