Make sure changes weren't made to the BOM while there
were active shop orders for that item.

If components were deleted from the BOM of a product,
the FMA records for active shop orders for that
product will be messed up.

BPCS does give a message if you make a change to the
Routing of a product while there are active shop
orders. It does not, however, give a message when you
change the BOM of a product for which there are active
shop orders.

The way to deal with this is instead of "deleting"
items from the BOM, "discontinue" them as of today's
date.  In that way the Seq # in the MDM and in the FMA
files for existing shop orders stay in sinc and there
is no problem.

Regards,

Ruben.