Hi,
     We are on V6.0.4, Mixed mode, April cum. I had a user who was adding 2
lines to a customer order. He was attempting to add lines 32 & 33. He
called before posting, because another line he had not entered appeared on
the screen. Looking at ECLW, line 31 was duplicated as line #33. The two
items he entered were on lines 34 & 35. These two lines appeared twice.
Once with field XTYOR set at 0, and the second time with a 6. For example:
Line#     Item#          Qty  Type
31   PP211113  1    0
33   PP211113  1    0
34   EH186030020    3    0
34   EH186030020    3    6
35   EH186040030    1    0
35   EH186040030    1    6

I deleted the lines with the 6, and it posted OK, but line 33 should never
have been there. The user says he is doing everything the same way he has
always done it. Anyone know what is going on? Anyone had anything like this
happen to them? He is the only user this has happened to, but I don't know
what he could have done to make this happen. Thanks for any assistance.

Terri Harteau
Civilization is doomed: children no longer obey their parents, crime is
rampant, the world is becoming polluted and everywhere people fight
unnecessary wars.