        From:   MacWheel99@aol.com [SMTP:MacWheel99@aol.com]
        Sent:   Friday, August 31, 2001 5:31 AM
        To:     BPCS-L@midrange.com
        Subject:        Change Name

        We are rebranding name of company & I am digging into all places
where the
        old name is stored ... here is list I am aware of ... what else
belongs on
        this list?

        SYS-4 SYS800-1
        ACR120 / GLD125 Company
        SAL100 Global Sales that are not creditied to a particular PERSON
        I have checked Facilities & Warehouses
        Our Menus F13 / 10 / F13 again
        Modifications that plug in some text
        Query/400 report headings
        We added some error messages, that mention name of enterprise "We do
not do
        this or that" such as with respect to if someone keys in a fraction
quantity
        for labor reporting.

        OS/400 stores System Name some place (upper left corner most
screens) but I
        forget where ... it aint WRKSYSVAL or WRKSYSCFG ... our
communications
        manuals long obsolete ... when I locate it, we will have to be
careful
        because of LAN links looking for old name.  It would be nice if we
could use
        *SYSNAME there, so that there will be only one place to change at
time of
        switch over.

        BPCS 405 CD Manager / Programmer @ Global Wire Technologies
Incorporated