We are rebranding name of company & I am digging into all places where the
old name is stored ... here is list I am aware of ... what else belongs on
this list?

SYS-4 SYS800-1
ACR120 / GLD125 Company
SAL100 Global Sales that are not creditied to a particular PERSON
I have checked Facilities & Warehouses
Our Menus F13 / 10 / F13 again
Modifications that plug in some text
Query/400 report headings
We added some error messages, that mention name of enterprise "We do not do
this or that" such as with respect to if someone keys in a fraction quantity
for labor reporting.

OS/400 stores System Name some place (upper left corner most screens) but I
forget where ... it aint WRKSYSVAL or WRKSYSCFG ... our communications
manuals long obsolete ... when I locate it, we will have to be careful
because of LAN links looking for old name.  It would be nice if we could use
*SYSNAME there, so that there will be only one place to change at time of
switch over.

BPCS 405 CD Manager / Programmer @ Global Wire Technologies Incorporated
http://www.globalwiretechnologies.com = new name same quality wire
engineering company: fax # 812-424-6838