From: "Paulo Cesar Vieira da Rocha" <pcvr@ig.com.br>
To: <bpcs-l@midrange.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2001 11:05 PM
Subject: SMG (External Aplication)

Hi everybody,

I'm using SmgSender or CheckEmi (Win32)using one Script for connect in the
AS400 and I am receving the following messages:

SmgSender:
Connecting to smgWorld SMG...Connection established.
Time taken to establish a connection was Ò seconds

Sending message, Logon to the object, |SecurityGw...
Time taken to complete the transaction was Ð seconds
**  OMS Error in sending Logon to |SecurityGw object
**  ERROR(4) is failed to route.

1.0 Inbound Data:
{
[user]"PROCHA"
[password]"TEST"
[database]"A611MFS92"
}
1.0  Reply Data:
{
[class]"SecurityGw"
}
          -------------///-----------------
CheckEmi SMG Logon logout

Initializing EMI... EMI initialized.
Setting EMI timeout... EMI timeout set.
Connecting to smgWorld SMG...Test failed to connect with error of -1
Cleaning up initialization from SMG... initialization clean.
Total test time was Ñ.0 seconds

          ----------------///---------------
My Wolrd in C:\temp:
{
[World]"SMG"
        {
        [Adapterclass]"tcp"
                [Host]"10.16.12.41"
        [Service]"9827"
[user]"PROCHA"
[password]"MICROSOFT"
        [Configuration]"A611CN82/NWICFG(NWICFG)"
        }
}
           -----------------///---------------
My Script