Dear friends,   (BPCS v.6.1.01, OSv4r3)

Hello,

For A/R, what all factors are considered for purging
at the month end.  For eg. I know, it checks for no.
of days in the System parameters.

Upon running ACR900, how does the RAR file is dealt
with.  Does the program purges all the ZI,ZP,ZC,ZD
type of records over no. of days specified, and what
other factors are taken into account for purging
especially at the record level.

For eg.  If there is a settled invoice (ZI) which has
crossed the no. of day specified and it has payment,
already reconciled with the above invoice and is yet
to reach the retention period( days specified), what
will happen to this payment record ? I am sure it will
purge the settled Invoice record.  Are there any other
flags on the RAR file which are also checked at the
time of purging.

Could anybody pass a comment on this.

Thanx in advance.

Feroz Khan.