Hi,

Yes, this is so. We also use the F11 key to 'unfold' and key in the method
code before releasing of Shop Orders. We're on 4.05 CD.

I have a question on a related issue to the list.

How do you key in a plan for two different methods on the same day?

To clarify, we have two production lines on which the same product can be
packed. Line # 1 is the default line and Line # 2 is normally used for other
products. On days when sales so demands, we need to run both lines together
for one product. But, for production planning we are unable to key in plans
for both the lines.

At present we use a manual tracking and control method till the time of
releasing Shop Orders. We key in the total 'planned' quantity on one line
and when releasing Shop Orders, reduce the quantity and release for default
line. Then we go to SFC500 and release Shop Order in alternate method for
the balance quantity.

Any help on this would be welcome.

TIA.
-----
Bharat D. Balsavar
BPCS Implementation Support Team
Nestlé India Limited
Moga 142001 (Pb) India
Phone: +91 (1636) 36280 to 36290   x 2220
Fax: +91 (1636) 36279, 36509