The following BPCS related positions are currently open:

MIS Director-Toledo, OH motivated candidate sought to excite and direct MIS
dept., complete projects and have a business perspective as it applies to
systems.  BPCS and MIS/ IT management experience required. Salary to
$100,000 plus 20% bonus relocation & excellent benefits offered

Contract Programmer-client in Tampa, FL area needs a consultant to assist
with programming and modifications to BPCS

Programmer Analyst-San Francisco area manufacturer seeks a Sr. Programmer
with BPCS experience for a permanent position.  Version 4.05 CD in use,
salary to $80,000

Myrtle Beach, SC area BPCS Sr. AS/SET expert programmer sought
$60,000-$75,000

Dallas, TX Contract Programmer with BPCS & SAP experience for long term
contract or contract to perm.

Hawthorne, NY RPG Programmer $60,000-$80,000

Northern, VA EDI Coordinator $45,000-$70,000 DOE

Richmond, VA Sr. Analyst Programmer to $65,000 great work environment

MA Sr. Programmer Analyst (2 jobs @ 2 clients in 508 area code)
$50,000-$75,000 DOE AS/SET OR RPG

Northern, VA Sr. Accountant $40,000-$60,000 DOE

To be considered for any of these BPCS related positions please send your
resume (MS Word format) and salary requirement to bpcsjobz@bellsouth.net.
request resumes for any of our candidates please send email to the same
address.
PLEASE DO NOT HIT 'REPLY' TO RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE OR IT WILL BE SENT TO
THE ENTIRE LIST.
Be sure to post and update your resume on www.bpcsjobz.com.  Additional
details for most positions and candidates are also listed on
www.bpcsjobz.com.  Employers-email your open permanent and contract job
descriptions to bpcsjobz@bellsouth.net.

+---