  • Subject: Re: Call OEAMNU
  • From: "Rhonda Porte" <Porte@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 16:01:50 +0800

The files used by Option 2 - Clear Batch Log File are -

ZQWAP
ZQWRP
ZQWSP
ZQWTP

We are currently clearing them once a week, after a backup of course, using the CLRPFM. This has been the norm since May 2000
Rhonda

>>> bpcsusergroup0@yahoo.com Thursday, 19 July 2001 >>>
Hi !!
It seems very useful. Anyone has any further detail
about the programs in the menu. What files are used
and what type of records are deleted??

--- "Smith, Graham (EBM)"