Arun,

Our Sales Automation product has clean integration to BPCS (via SMG's).  It
currently makes calls to BPCS for such functions as Order Creation, Order
Status, Item Inquiry, Customer Inquiry, etc., obviously the calls related
to Web Order Entry.  It can be used by employees and/or customers.  The
product has many other features but they are not relevant to your question
so I will leave all of that hype out!

We utilize the Lotus Domino Connector from SSA GT.  That utility is
compatible with all of the current SMG's (I believe the current count is
around 130 SMG's).  I do not know of any reason why the functionality we
use for Order Entry related calls can not be used for any of the other SMG
functionality.  This would provide you with a wide range of integration to
BPCS for client or Web access.

You should be able to receive more info on the SSA Connector from your SSA
Account Manager.  If you want, I would be glad to dig up more info on the
connector for you.

Brian Mangels
Account Executive
X1 Solutions
www.x1solutions.com
Office 229 249-0921
Cell 678 522-0921
Fax 253 541-9007

                    ""

                    <integrations@m        To:     bpcs-l@midrange.com

                    sn.com>                cc:

                    Sent by:               Subject:     BPCS Integration

                    owner-bpcs-l@mi

                    drange.com

                    07/13/01 04:44

                    PM

                    Please respond

                    to BPCS-L

I am looking to integrate BPCS with a Buy-Side solution which has a
built-in
Integration Broker ready for backend integration. The solution I am working

with, is primarily an Order Management system that allows users to
collaborate with their Tier-1 Suppliers over the web in various forms,
including a browser.

I wonder if there was any similar effort done in this community, any
consulting I can get and if there is any documentation available for
integration methodologies.

Regards,
Arun
408-342-3718