                             Sales Automation for BPCS has been extended

          Sales Automation and CRM designed specifically for BPCS

                    is now available from X1 Solutions

Mobile Sales Suite (MSS), the SSA Portfolio Product for Sales Automation
and CRM has been extended to provide additional order entry functionality
for Call Centers and Web based Order Entry solutions.  In addition to the
functionality of the base MSS Sales Automation and CRM product we have now
added a complete BPCS Configurable Order Management Module.

The new MSS/COM system is a full function Order Management solution for
BPCS users.  You can now have your CRM system linked directly to your Order
Management solution for greater visibility of all activities related to
your customers.  With MSS/COM the multiple BPCS order screens are
consolidated to a single order form.  Functions such as order allocation
and warehouse selection are now done on the one order form as opposed to
multiple BPCS screens.  In addition to order form consolidation, the
MSS/COM system provides functionality that is not available within BPCS.
You can configure the solution with your company specific processes.  This
will reduce the number of order errors and will help to eliminate the need
for manual data lookups and exception reporting in the order process.

MSS/COM is also fully web enabled.  You can now allow your customers or
employees to create and check status for orders via the Internet, with full
and interactive integration to BPCS.  You no longer need to batch orders
into the BPCS system for processing.  Orders created on the web are
instantly processed and visible to your customer call center for review and
maintenance.

MSS/COM is the newest addition to the Mobile Sales Suite product line
available from X1 Solutions.  All of the MSS products are fully integrated
to each other as well as to BPCS. In addition to the MSS/COM features, MSS
provides Sales History and Inventory Reporting, Demand Forecasting data
collection, Base Order Entry for simple and off-line order creation and a
full function CRM system.  The MSS CRM modules provide full Contact
Management with creation and tracking for all customer Activities and
Opportunities.

At X1 Solutions we feel that companies need a single application platform
that provides the functionality for all areas of the Sales Automation
process.  Your Customer Management system should not be separate from your
Order Management and Sales Reporting systems.  Users need to be able to
create a customer activity record or launch a new order form directly from
the customer record.  All of the required information for the customer or
location should be automatically transferred over.  Sales Automation should
also be fully and cleanly integrated with your ERP system.  We believe in
enhancing the functionality provided by an ERP system, not replacing or
duplicating it.  All of the MSS modules are fully integrated with BPCS for
data transfers.  We also utilize your existing BPCS business logic for
Order Creation and Maintenance via the SSA Connector.  This ensures that
orders created within MSS follow the same logic roles that you already have
established for your order process.

If you are looking for a Sales Automation system to add basic automated
Sales History reporting or add a complete e-Commerce or CRM solution to
your BPCS system you should take a look at the MSS product line.  MSS
provides the follow features and benefits:

Features

·    Native interface to BPCS aids efficiency and productivity
·    Easy to use graphical user interface
·    Utilizes existing BPCS business logic for processing
·    Viewing of data by multiple fields
·    Only modified information is extracted which decreases update and
download time
·    Delivers BPCS data and functionality to remote users

Benefits

·    Creates a mobile work environment
·    Saves time and money by reducing dial-up time
·    Provides ability to work off-line from corporate systems
·    Seamless integration with BPCS
·    Efficient solution for web order entry
·    Full CRM with automatic data loads from BPCS

If you would like to find out more about this solution please contact us at
229.249.0921 or visit our web site at www.X1Solutions.com.

X1 Solutions provides Sales Automation, CRM, and e-Business solutions
worldwide to medium and large-scale companies leveraging a variety of ERP
systems.  X1 Solutions' major focus includes a strong partnership with SSA
GT and product integration with the BPCS ERP system.  In addition to a
growing product line, X1 Solutions works with clients to develop custom ERP
integration and workflow solutions.

Brian Mangels
Account Executive
X1 Solutions