  • Subject: RE: Order Entrt
  • From: "Michael D Lesher" <mlesher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 11:21:59 -0500

Rao,

The program ORD150 provides some functionality to set codes that will
exclude the item from being eligible for order entry by customer number.
Enter the item number you want to exclude in the customer item number field
and the x-reference item number field.  Change the Exclude field to yes (1).
If a user enters that item number in order entry for the customer number set
up, they will get a message that that item is not allowed.

Hope this helps.

Michael D Lesher
630-307-7286
mlesher@dssolutionsinc.com