  • Subject: Checking GUI CEA
  • From: "Artprc1" <artprc1@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 09:17:32 -0400

Hello all, hoping for some advice:

We're on 6.04 with GUI CEA.

Our accountants want to verify that the transactions hitting the ITH file tie with what is hitting the GUI GL. I have experience with the old BPCS (2.1), where you check GJW, but on the green screen side there's no more GJW.

1. In GUI CEA, how do I find what account numbers a transaction should hit?

2. What files/fields in GUI CEA do I check?

3. Typical example problem: 5 PO receipts were done today. I can use ITH to calculate what value should hit the GL. Where do I go in GUI CEA to see that value hitting the GL??

Thanks in advance,
Art Price
Programmer/Analyst
B.C. Grommins, Inc.