  • Subject: RE: duplicate work centers and finite forward scheduling
  • From: "Damon, Mitch" <MDamon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 14:06:07 -0400

Thanks Nancy.  Although you have an interesting method there it is not one I
think we can use.  Some of our facilities produce over 1,000 SKUs with any
200 being scheduled at a time, thus it is almost impossible to know which
items can be grouped together on a work center until after finite forward
scheduling is run.  Any other ideas?

Mitch Damon, CPIM
Planning Systems Manager
Agrilink Foods, Rochester NY