  • Subject: Re: Inventory Transactions - Correct On Hand Balances
  • From: "Devin Bowen" <devinbowen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 14:36:18 -0700

Dick,

I assume you're referring to INV510 (Mass Location Transfer - ie. "T") transactions since you referred to "Inventory transfer transactions."  Are you getting positive and negative "T" receipts (update ILI, IWI, IIM receipts)?  Short of a bug in this new release (which I'm not suggesting is the case), what you're reporting should not happen unless someone is messing with your "T" transaction.  Have you called the Helpline?  We're currently testing this release (live on v6.1.00) combined with the BMR bundle from 11/15/2000, and have not seen this problem.  Just checked OGS and didn't see anything that hinted at quite this problem.

Devin