  • Subject: RE: Serial Number Tracking
  • From: Jon Martin <JonM@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 10:23:21 +0100

Alison,

We have a product that can used as part of the BPCS process of serial
number tracking.

The product is fully integrated with BPCS but I would prefer perhaps a
little more detail as we do have an asset tracking product or a serial
number tracking product.

If you could take five minutes just to let me know a little more detail
as to your exact requirements I would appreciate and give you better
advise.

Thanks,

Jon Martin
FMIS Limited