  • Subject: Re: BPCS Reorg job
  • From: Syed Arif Inam <arifinam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 06:04:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

These two programs, SYS120 and SYS126, mainly use ZCH (ZCHL02) and ZXM (ZXML01) files.

Thanks

Syed Arif Inam.

  RickCarter@holley.com wrote:

AS400 Mix Mode BPCS V6.1.01

Job SYS120C has stopped running successfully. This job was running fine
but I noticed today that it wasn't running anymore. I can't say when it
stopped running as it doesn't really give a noticeable error msg and the
operator did not catch this. When I run this in a controlled environment
today, I captured the msg below but it doesn't tell me much or I don't
understand what it's telling me. I am running this with the correct lib
list and all object authority.

It says there is a file missing from BPCSF but it doesn't say which file it
is. Does anyone know if there's some type of system file residing in
BPCSF that has anything to do with the SYS120C job running. Basically the
msg below is what is showing in the joblog.

Message . . . . : -CALL SYS126 PARM('BPCSF ' 'Y' 'N' 'N' ' ')
40 04/02/01 13:58:44 QLIROHDL QSYS 00D8 SYS126
Message . . . . : File in library BPCSF not found.
Cause . . . . . : The file name or the library name is not correct.
If th
library name was not specified, the file may be in a library that is
not
contained in the library list. Recovery . . . : Correct the file or
library name, or add the library name to the library list. Then try
the
request again.
40 04/02/01 13:58:45 QMHUNMSG *N SYS126
Message . . . . : Function check. CPF9812 unmonitored by SYS126 at
stateme
74300, instruction X'030C'.
Cause . . . . . : An escape exception message was sent to a program
which
did not monitor for that message. The full name of the program to
which th
unmonitored message was sent is SYS126 . At the time the message was
sent
the program was stopped at higher level language statement number(s)
74300
If more than one statement number is shown, the program was a bound
program
Optimization does not allow a single statement number to be determined. If
*N is shown as a value, it means the actual value was not available.
Recovery . . . : See the low level messages previously listed to locate
the cause of the function check. Correct any errors, and then try the
request again.

+---