The same SSA Product Knowledge FAQ (OGS) entry suggests:

The files of interest would be
GHH (Journal Entry Header file),
GLH (Journal Entry Detail file),
GLA (Journal Entry Analysis file),
GNH (Journal Entry Notes file),
GSB (General Ledger Summary Balance file), and
GXR (Journal Entry Subsystem Cross Reference file).

Also of note would be the
GBH (Batch Transaction Header file),
GBL (Batch Transaction Detail file),
GHX (YTD Rollup Header file for FRW), and
GSX (YTD Rollup Detail file).

I wouldn't normally consider GCR a candidate for purge unless the chart of accounts has been completely redone.  It's not a transaction file and not normally very large.

"Wilson, Cindy" <cwilson@badgermeter.com>

03/14/2001 12:14 PM