  • Subject: Fwd: Robot Scheduling of BPCS
  • From: MacWheel99@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 14:55:26 EST

Robot Discussion Area: New topic under job scheduling is devoted to using
Robot/SCHEDULE and BPCS. There is also a thread in the Robot/SCHEDULE topic
about BPCS as well.

The forwarded e-newsletter does not give URL directions but here they are.

http://www.helpsystems.com
Scroll to & click on Robot Discussion Area
Note there is a topic just for BPCS that has just begun, and under Job
Scheduling there have been a few posts on what is neccessary for BPCS-jobs
automated through Robot/Schedule including Robot/Replay to simulate standard
interactive input & a pointer to downloadable FAQ via PDF on using Robot for
BPCS.

Robot is on my wish list of stuff we might get some time at Central.   I
think that other BPCS users might be interested in this update on the
state-of-art of using Robot to schedule BPCS jobs.

Yes Feb 8 is Al Birthday
Born 8 Feb 1944 in Aberdeen Scotland
Translation = now 57
if I was still in Britain but a day to go here.

Dear Friends of Robot,

I did a site update today. Here's what's new:

Robot/AUTOTUNE: New article explains how to use the Memory Demand report.

Robot/SPACE: Two short articles. One looks at a new report that has been
added to the product. If you have Robot/SPACE, you may want to upgrade to
the current modification level to get this feature. The other explains how
to get started with Robot/SPACE when your DASD utilization is dangerously
high.

Easy View: This article tells you 10 things you can do while you are
displaying a file in Easy View.

ROBOT U on the Road: Next stop, Toronto, March 20-23.

Robot Discussion Area: New topic under job scheduling is devoted to using
Robot/SCHEDULE and BPCS. If you are a BPCS user, I invite you to
participate. There is a thread in the Robot/SCHEDULE topic about BPCS as
well.

Sincerely,

Barbara Davey
Web Site Manager