  • Subject: Re: ACP Days-1 405 CD
  • From: MacWheel99@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 14:55:24 EST

Thanks Roger

I will mention your BMR 46191 tip in my call to SSA Tech Support.

The BMRs we have put on for ACP500 are
19723 Subfile failure
30250 date problem
38015 actual cost bucket not updated
40056 bank code from previous vendor
42345 got indigestion with year 00 even when it was not year 00
42345 superceded by 46907
43983 came with 46907
46907 payment date calculation problem

While I was noodling around our data, I asked about period 13
Should that be open in 2 years with identical dates ... how is garbage to
know where to go?  I was told BPCS will not let us close period 13 & this
scenario is normal for Central.

GLD105 shows periods open
Year 00 Period 12 12/03/00 to 12/31/00 Open until our auditors get done
Year 00 Period 13 00/00/00 to 00/00/00
Year 01 Period 01 01/01/01 to 02/03/01 (this last weekend was our EOM)
Year 01 Period 02 02/04/01 to 03/03/01
Year 01 Period 13 00/00/00 to 00/00/00

Yes Feb 8 is Al Birthday
Born 8 Feb 1944 in Aberdeen Scotland